This says Yahuwah
16 “Three times a year all your males shall appear before Yahuwah your Elohim in the place which He chooses, at
1) the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Passover) and at
2) the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost) and at
3) the Feast of Ingathering (Booths or Tabernacles),
and they shall not appear before Yahuwah empty-handed. 17 Every man shall give as he is able, in accordance with the blessing which Yahuwah your Elohim has given you.
14 “Three times a year you shall celebrate a feast [dedicated] to Me. 15 You shall observe
1) the Feast of Unleavened Bread; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, at the appointed time in the month of Abib, for in it you came out of Egypt. No one shall appear before Me empty-handed [but you shall bring sacrificial offerings].
2) 16 Also [you shall observe] the Feast of Harvest (Weeks, Pentecost, or First Fruits), acknowledging the first fruits of your labor, of what you sow in the field.
3) And [third] the Feast of Ingathering (Booths or Tabernacles) at the end of the year when you gather in [the fruit of] your labors from the field.
17 Three times a year all your males shall appear before Yahuwah thy Elohim.