DID YOU KNOW?
This will come as a shock to many…
- Jesus is the name of the impostor MashaYAH (Messiah), called the KRISTOS (Christ).YAHUSHA is the name of the true MashaYAH, meaning: “Anointed of YAHUAH.”
- Jesus was born on 25th December at Saturnalia (Christmas)YAHUSHA was born at the Feast of Tabernacles
- Jesus died on Easter Friday, was at rest in the tomb over Saturday and was resurrected on Easter Sunday. This is the “Mark” of His worship.YAHUSHA died on exactly the day of the Passover Sacrifice on 14th Abib, was at rest in the tomb over the Sabbath of the 15th of Abib and was resurrected on the 16th of Abib as the first-fruits. He is our Passover lamb of the atonement.
- The symbol of the name of Jesus is “IHS” represented in Ancient Greek with the characters ‘XES’ (666).
- The word ‘Anti’ holds two meanings: “Against” and “in place of.” Consider this when you think of the phrase, “Anti-MashaYAH” (mistranslated as Antichrist)
- ‘Jesus’ is the impostor whom the Saviour YAHUSHA referred to when He said:”I have come in the name of my Father and you do not recieve me, but if another shall come in his own name, him you shall receive.” (Yohanan/John 5:43)
- The name of the Father (YAHUAH) is found in the name of the Son (YAHUSHA), whose name literary means: “YAHUAH IS SALVATION.”Jesus’ on the other hand, does not contain the name of the Father. Neither does it contain salvation.
- This is why Scripture says, “SALVATION is found in no one else, for there is NO OTHER NAME given under Heaven whereby we must be SAVED.” (Acts 4:12)
- This is also why the angel Gabriy’El said, “She shall bear you a Son and you shall call His Name YAHUSHA, for He shall SAVE His people from their sins.” (MattithYAHU/Matthew 1:21)
- “I have manifested your Name to the men which you gave me out of the world . . . I have declared to them your Name.” (Yohanan/John 17:6)
- “I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Qodesh Father, protect them by the power of your Name, the Name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.” (Yohanan/John 17:11)
- “While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that Name you gave me.” (Yohanan/John 17:12)
- “So He became as far superior to the angels as the Name He has INHERITED is excellent beyond theirs.” (Hebrews 1:4)
Now, notice what Scripture says concerning this:
- “Then I will purify the lips of the people, that all of them may call on the name of YAHUAH and serve Him with one accord.” (TsephanYAHU/Zephaniah 3:9)
- “Therefore MY PEOPLE shall know my Name, in that day they shall know that it is I that has foretold it.” (YashaYAHU/Isaiah 52:6
- “It shall come to pass, that whosoever calls upon the Name of YAHUAH, shall be SAVED.” (YAHU’El/Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13)
Now, Scripture also states that in the last days, there is a living group of people known as the remnant, numbering 144000, who shall be sealed with an eternal seal (meaning they shall never die). This group of people have something that is said to be placed IN their foreheads (the exact place in the frontal lobe of the human brain that is responsible for our consciousness and for making conscious decisions)…they have the SEAL of YAHUAH placed in their very conscience:
- “I will write upon him the name of my Eloah, and the name of the city of my Eloah, which is New Yahushalum, which cometh down out of heaven from my Elohiym: and I will write upon him my new name.” (Revelation 3:12)
- “Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had His Name and his Father’s Name written in their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1)
- “Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living Elohiym. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal in the foreheads of the servants of our Elohiym. Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Yisra’El.” (Revelation 7:2-4)
- “They will see his face, and His Name will be in their foreheads.” (Revelation 22:4)
- Believe in YAHUAH the Father and in YAHUSHA His Son whom He sent…
Call upon His Name!
Now you know…
By Prince Norman